Even though I don't use a ton of makeup, I like to change it up depending on what season it is. Here are a few of my favorite beauty items I believe are a must this season:
- Chanel Nail Colour 'Eastern Light & Mirabella': I like colors that make my tan look even better thats why I stick to whites and brighter colors during Summer.
- Bobbi Brown Brick Compact 'Apricot Shimmer': You don't need bronzer when its Summer! This peachy shimmer is a perfect highlighter for your already tanned face.
- BADgal Mascara: Every girl needs a waterproof mascara. Don't be that girl at the beach that has mascara dripping down her face. I've tried a lot and this one is definitely my favorite!
- MAC Lipstick 'Tangerine Dream': Orange is forever a Summer favorite.
- Shiseido 'Ultimate Sun Protection' Cream SPF 50+: This is by far the most important item! This cream is very water-resistant, smooth, transparent and has a non-sticky finish. The sun has gotten so much stronger over the years and thats exactly why I stick with SPF 50+.